Loungewear as we have seen has incredibly gained popularity among all age groups and social circles. This idea was completely inconceivable a few years back but with the pandemic outbreak and the shift to ‘do everything from home’ culture brought with it the idea of ‘fashionable loungewear’.
And honestly, no one hates the trend as looking good in anything comfortable is a delight for all.
Say bye bye to ripped old pajamas and torn t shirts and make space for the trendiest loungewear!
- Dragonflies on Blue Lounge Set: Let’s begin with the basics. A simple top made out of breathable fabric and adorned with quirky prints, paired with a pair of contrasting trousers. Set yourself up for a good night's sleep in this soft and cosy, Jisora’s sleepwear collection. Don’t miss out on the quirky dragonfly print which adds a sense of edginess to this rather laid-back sleepwear.
- Bouquet on Wine Angrakha Set: Without a second thought, order this lavish lounge wear cotton angrakha design kurta with pajamas! Your brand-new pajamas must have. The kurta has a v-neck, three-quarter sleeves, and a tie-up back for comfort. You can also repurpose both the top and the pants and create multiple outfits!
- Floral Mosaic on Pastel Green Loungewear: My favorite type of sleepwear is the traditional shirt set as they are generally loose-fitted and let our skin breathe freely. This beautiful pastel green color has a soothing aura to it and the floral mosaic print is too pretty to not notice! Go to sleep in this comfy sleepwear and wake up feeling refreshed and fashionable when you steal a glance in the mirror, the next morning.
- Waterdrops with zigzag shorts on blue loungewear set: The coolest pick of all: short sets. They’re fun. Quirky, playful yet bold at the same time and not to forget, Jisora’s sleepwear collection is made of breathable fabric, so it’s skin friendly too! Adorned with cute prints, both the top and the pair of shorts, this loungewear could be one of your vacay picks. Shop from Jisora and lounge fashionably.
- Jharokha on Blue Robe: The classiest of all. Robes have been trending since a few years now and rightfully so. They’re classy, elegant and comfortable at the same time. If you’re going for a work/business trip, it’d be smart of you to invest on a nice robe like this one. Adorned with simplistic prints, it sets a serene aura around you.
Which one is your favorite?